Web Streaming and Other Media
Information about the video streaming schedule is available here.
Tweeting at SIGMOD
A Twitter account has been set up for SIGMOD 2011:
This year we will utilize Twitter for the conference in the following ways:
- You can follow twitter.com/sigmod2011 (@sigmod2011) for important announcements related to the conference
- We encourage you to use the hashtag #sigmod2011 to discuss in general about the conference
- We have assigned specific hashtags for each paper and encourage you to use them to refer to papers. There is a simple, session-based algorithm to derive a paper's hashtag, which, in conjunction with #sigmod2011 will uniquely identify a paper.
Here are the different options:
- for SIGMOD Research Track papers, we use #sigmod2011 #RxPy, where x is the session number (1-21) and y is the paper number within the session. For example, the SIGMOD Best Paper is "Entangled Queries: Enabling Declarative Data-Driven Coordination" and is the second paper in research session #14, so its hashtag should be #sigmod2011 #R14P2.
- for SIGMOD Industrial Track papers, we use #sigmod2011 #IxPy, where x is the session number (1-5) and y is the paper number within the session.
- for SIGMOD Demos, we use #sigmod2011 #demoXY, where X is the session number (A-D) and Y is the demo number within the session.
- for SIGMOD Tutorials, we use #sigmod2011 #tutorialX, where X is the tutorial number (1-6)
- for SIGMOD Keynotes, we use #sigmod2011 #keynoteX, where X is the keynote number (1-2)
- for the SIGMOD Panel, we use #sigmod2011 #panel